It is common knowledge that Apple has the iOS sewn up tight, limiting what users can and cannot do and this is why many choose to jailbreak their devices. While the Android platform is more open and provides more in the way of features, what it doesn’t do is provide access to premium and paid content from the Android store. This is something that iOS users can get through a jailbreak and today, we can tell you that we have found a way for the Android users to do the same.
Image : AppToko APK Download Tutorial
Features of AppToko Android :
It is through an app store called AppToko and it provides fast and easy access to load of content. Because it doesn’t require a jailbreak, Android users are able to take full advantage of the features of AppToko :
- Easy to install
- Enjoy high speed downloads
- Get fast access to all the top-selling chart apps and games from the Android Play Store
- Get fast access to a wide range of other content, including themes, ringtones, wallpapers, comics, eBooks and much more
- Only available in the Indonesian language right now
- Easy to delete if no longer required
How to Download the AppToko APK :
To install AppToko on your Android device, you will need to download and install the APK. This is the application package file that contains everything you need to install apps on your device. It is based on the JAR file format and, as it is a zipped file, you will need to unzip the contents. Here’s how to do it.
Note : Please follow these steps exactly; if you don’t, you will not be able to install AppToko on your Android device
- Download the APK File [ link ] for AppToko on your PC or Mac
- Unpack the file contents and save them where you can find them again
- Email the APK file to the email address that you access on your mobile device
- Open Settings > Security on your Android device
- Tick the box beside the option for Unknown Source Options. Important : do not skip this step or you cannot install AppToko
- On your device, open your email and download the APK
- Find the file and tap on it to install
- Wait for the process to finish and you can begin using AppToko on your device
You will need to download Google Translate so that you can translate the in-app options and instructions.
Let us know how you get on with AppToko and follow us on Facebook for more updates .