AppToko is the latest solution for those users who cannot access Cydia through a jailbreak right now and it can also be enjoyed by Android users. For iOS users, the lack of jailbreaks since latest iOS was released and the fact that those we do have can only be used by a handful of people means that many users are missing out on the features they used to enjoy with Cydia. Of course, Android users never had those features so AppToko is the perfect way for them to catch up on what they have been missing out on.
Image : Download AppToko App
AppToko is an app store that is packed with features and, although it doesn’t offer as much as Cydia does, it does provide access to all the paid and premium content from both the iOS and Android app stores.
Table of Contents :
Features of AppToko :
- No jailbreak required
- Can be enjoyed by both iOS and Android users
- Download apps, games, themes, ringtones, wallpapers, eBooks, comics and much more besides
- Download from the top charts from the Android and iOS app stores
- Enjoy high-speed downloads
- Easy to install and use
- Only available in
Indonesian[ Also English Now ] so you will need a translator to help you understand the options
How to Download AppToko :
There are two ways to download AppToko app on your iPhone and Android device. None of these methods require jailbreaking or rooting your phone.
Method 1 : Download AppToko on iOS
Note : Android users follow the tutorial here [ AppToko Android ] for installation on android based smartphone and tablets.
We are going to show you how to download AppToko using a very easy method. This will only work using the Safari browser so please don’t try any other as you will be wasting your time:
- Open the Safari browser and go to the address bar
- Type in apptoko.org and press on Go
- Wait for our mobile website to load up and then look for the UP arrow [ iPad users will find it at the top of the screen and iPhone users at the bottom ] . Tap on it
- You should now see a series of options across the bottom of your screen; select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you need to give the app icon a new name so type AppToko in the box and tap on Add
- Close Safari and AppToko will be on your home screen
Video: Watch this to see how these steps are done
Method 2 : AppToko Android Download
You can also download AppToko on your Android device and the instructions for that can be found below :
Let us know if you are going to give AppToko a try and what your thoughts are and, for all the latest updates, follow us on Facebook .