With iOS 10 such a disappointment to the jailbreak community, all hope is now pinned on iOS 11. With plenty of new features and lots of changes in store for us, we are keeping our fingers crossed that the jailbreak developers can find a way of providing us with that all-important access to Cydia [ext link]. The only jailbreaks we have had are limited to a certain percentage of the community and that has left a lot of users with no way of downloading their favorite paid content for free. Now though, we have AppToko.
Image : AppToko iOS 11 Download
AppToko is a kind of app store that is compatible with iOS and Android and it is packed with features, including:
- You don’t need to jailbreak
- Your pick of the best apps from the iOS and Google app stores
- Fast download speeds
- Premium content
- Pick from your favorite apps, themes, games, ringtones, wallpapers and so much more
- Dead simple to download and use
- Available in English and Indonesian languages
- Supports iOS 11
How to Download AppToko on iOS 11 :
This will only work with the Safari browser so don’t bother trying any other:
- From your iOS home screen, launch the Safari browser
- Type apptoko.org in the address bar and tap on Go
- When our mobile web page has loaded, tap on the UP arrow , top right on the iPad screen and bottom center on the iPhone screen
- Tap on Add to Home Screen from the options on the bottom of the screen
- In the box provided, type in AppToko to name your app icon .Tap on the Add button
- Close Safari and you will see the new AppToko app icon on your home screen
Video: Watch this to see a walkthrough of these steps
As well as iOS, AppToko also works on Android devices. The linked articles below provide you with full instructions for installing AppToko on Android and on how to delete AppToko should you need to:
Please don’t expect AppToko to be as in depth as Cydia because you will be disappointed. It is only meant as an interim solution while we wait for news of an iOS 11 jailbreak [ext link] but it will give you back your access to those paid and premium apps for free. AppToko is also a great choice for those who want the extra features but who don’t want to go through with jailbreaking their iOS device.
For all the latest iOS 11 jailbreak updates, follow us on Facebook.